There are several reasons — some not obvious — why the Phillies and J.T. Realmuto are going to arbitration. Jim Salisbury and Corey Seidman break it down on the latest At the Yard podcast.
• More to Realmuto's arbitration case than meets the eye.
• Rest of MLB watching to see how this plays out.
• A Realmuto player comp you wouldn't expect.
• Myths about arbitration and hard feelings.
• Hector Neris' future.
• Exciting Phillies prospects invited to big-league camp.
• There will be a big bullpen battle.
• Nolan Arenado?!