It's going to be a fun summer filled with electricity at Citizens Bank Park, and you can catch 147 of the Phillies' 162 regular-season games on the NBC Sports Philadelphia and NBC Sports Philadelphia+, with 12 more airing on NBC10.
And for the first time ever, Phillies game broadcasts will be available to live stream for authenticated subscribers on the MyTeams app, which you can download here.
The season opener, March 28 at 3:05 p.m. against the Braves, will be on NBC10.
Game 2, March 30 at 4:05 p.m., will be on NBC Sports Philadelphia+. You can check out the full broadcast schedule here.
Key dates and games
• April 2: Bryce Harper returns to Nationals Park for the first time since becoming a Phillie.
• April 8: The Nats are in Philly.
• April 15-17: The Mets are in town and you could get your first potential matchup between Aaron Nola and Jacob deGrom, if the schedule lines up the right way.
• May 13: This begins a grueling stretch for the Phillies, where from May 13-June 2, the Phillies face all NL contenders — four vs. the Brewers, three vs. the Rockies, four at the Cubs, three at the Brewers, three vs. the Cardinals, three at the Dodgers. Talk about an early-season test.
• June 14-20: The Phillies have an important seven-game road trip through Atlanta and Washington.
• July 7: Final game before the All-Star break. The Phils are at Citi Field.
• Aug. 16-18: The Phillies welcome the Padres to town for the first time since Manny Machado signed with San Diego.
• Aug. 20-21: Phillies at Red Sox, both games on NBC Sports Philadelphia.
• Sept. 9-26: Another very difficult span of games for the Phillies. They'll play 16 straight against contending teams — four at the Braves, two vs. the Red Sox, three at the Braves, three at the Indians, four at the Nationals.
• Sept. 29: Final regular-season game of the season, 3:05 p.m. vs. the Marlins on NBCSP.
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.