On this edition of At the Yard, Jim Salisbury and Corey Seidman discuss:
• How much will this weekend's series vs. the Braves affect the Phillies' trade deadline plans?
• Which prospects do the Phillies most want to protect?
• The book on stud starting pitching prospect Spencer Howard
• If the Phils go for a second-tier starting pitcher, who might it be?
• Can any NL team really compete with the Dodgers?
• Has J.T. Realmuto's offensive underperformance affected how rich his next contract will be?
• When the Phillies' key relievers may return from injury.