This is the kind of real-time analysis and potentially profitable advice you can get only on NBC Sports BetCast.
On last night's BetCast of the Sixers-Knicks game — an alternative sports betting-focused 76ers broadcast — our betting expert Brad Feinberg basically called the Ben Simmons three-pointer.
Mere seconds before Simmons made his first career three in an NBA regular-season game, Feinberg said this to co-hosts Marc Farzetta and Anthony Gargano.
By the way guys, if you're feeling frisky, Ben Simmons is getting 14-to-1 to make his first NBA three tonight."
Farzetta and Anthony Gargano laughed, and about three seconds of game-time later, Simmons hit his trey and the crowd went crazy.
The best part is that Feinberg, Farzy and Gargano were in such shock that the celebration was delayed. They, like all of us, had to process what they just saw. (It's just one three, but if you've been on Simmons for not even attempting one, you have to also acknowledge how big a step it was.)
Check out the video above and be on the lookout for upcoming NBC Sports BetCasts of Sixers games. Here is the remaining schedule. These games are all on NBC Sports Philadelphia, while the BetCast airs on NBC Sports Philadelphia+.
• Monday, Dec. 2 at 7 pm vs. Utah Jazz
• Tuesday, Dec. 10 at 7 pm vs. Denver Nuggets
• Friday, Dec. 13 at 7 pm vs. New Orleans Pelicans
• Monday, Jan. 6 at 7 pm vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
• Friday, Feb. 7 at 7 pm vs. Memphis Grizzlies
• Sunday, Feb. 9 at 6 pm vs. Chicago Bulls
• Monday, Feb. 24 at 7 pm vs. Atlanta Hawks
• Thursday, Feb. 27 at 7pm vs. New York Knicks
• Wednesday, March 18 at 7 pm vs. Toronto Raptors