On the latest Flyers Talk podcast, NBC Sports Philadelphia's Katie Emmer and Jordan Hall are joined by special guest Chris Osmond, the Flyers' head of strength and conditioning.
From Osmond's insight on the Flyers' fitness to our analysis on prospects/awards, let's dive in:
• 1:00 — Which defenseman will climb the fastest to the Flyers — Egor Zamula, Wyatte Wylie, Linus Hogberg or Wyatt Kalynuk?
• 7:05 — Osmond discusses the Flyers' daily questionnaire with players
• 9:40 — Ivan Provorov has a unique style of working out
• 11:45 — The big adjustments Osmond has had to make with players in quarantine
• 15:45 — What will be the toughest challenge for the Flyers leading up to a possible resumption?
• 17:25 — The importance of a good diet for Carter Hart and the team
• 19:00 — "None of us have been through this"
• 20:10 — Osmond loves the Flyers' victory song
• 24:50 — Is Sean Couturier the Selke Trophy winner?
• 29:20 — Who is Alain Vigneault's biggest competition for the Jack Adams Award?
• 40:00 — Which former Flyer would we pick to be our favorite teammate?
• 45:15 — A taste of the "Marathon on Ice"
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.