Don't want to spend $10,000 on tickets and airfare out to Minnesota for the Super Bowl? You're not alone!
Why not spend just $9,000 and stay at home right here in Philadelphia but get a ridiculous hotel suite just blocks from Broad Street? Sounds great to me!
After writing about my HUGE dilemma of not knowing where to watch the Super Bowl between the Eagles and New England Patriots, a rep for Hotel Palomar in Philadelphia wrote about this awesome-but-pricey deal.
They're calling it the "Footballin’ Luxury Viewing Suite" in which you get the Presidential Suite on the 23rd floor, all the food and drink you could want for a dozen people, and a gift card to Mitchell & Ness to get even more Birds' swag.
I'm interested! As long as somebody else is paying for my bill.
Some of the details:
- An overnight stay in the Presidential Suite, including the Parlor and adjoining Queen Queen guest room on 2/4/18
- Overnight valet parking for up to four cars
- A viewing party for up to 12 guests with a catered, super bowl inspired menu from Square 1682 and all the snacks you can eat
- A five hour open bar from 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- A private attendant
- $500 gift certificate to Mitchell & Ness for Eagles swag
- Private booking concierge
- If the Eagles win, complimentary stay in the Presidential Suite on the night of the home opener next season (room only, F&B not included)
I followed up asking about the television situation. How big is the TV in the room? How many TVs are in the room? Is it okay if we're loud as normal Eagles fans will be during the Super Bowl, etc.
We'll update this post when we find that out. Could be a make or break decision.