Premier League player Power Rankings: Week 16
With Liverpool the only unbeaten team left in the Premier League, plus Arsenal on a great run of form and the likes of Chelsea and Tottenham snapping away at the heels of Man City and Liverpool, there is a very good mixture of players in our top 20.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
A positive 10 days for Wolves and West Ham also sees their stars feature, as many players are now starting to become regulars as we are nearly halfway through the season.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - Up 13
- Lucas Torreira (Arsenal) – Up 2
- Felipe Anderson (West Ham) - New entry
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) - New entry
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham) – Down 4
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) - New entry
- Fernandinho (Man City) – Up 1
- David Luiz (Chelsea) - New entry
- Ben Foster (Watford) - New entry
- Alisson (Liverpool) - New entry
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – Down 2
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – Up 6
- Raheem Sterling (Man City – Down 7
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Down 2
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea) - New entry
- Bernd Leno (Arsenal) – Down 6
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – Down 6
- Marcus Rashford (Man United) - New entry
- Diogo Jota (Wolves) - New entry
- Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) - New entry