What do Man City, Man United need to win UCL groups?
Both Manchester clubs are in UEFA Champions League action on Wednesday and both teams can win their respective groups.
But what do they need to do?
[ MORE: Champions League standings ]
City host Hoffenheim as they currently sit top of Group F, while United head to already-eliminated Valencia sitting in second place in Group H behind Juventus.
Below is a look at the scenarios for both City and United, with the former looking nailed on to win their group and United need a win and help if they’re going to finish top of their group.
- A win against Hoffenheim guarantees top spot in Group F
- A draw against Hoffenheim guarantees top spot in Group F
- A defeat against Hoffenheim coupled with a win for Lyon against Shakhtar Donetsk will see City finish second
- A defeat against Hoffenheim couple with a Lyon draw or defeat against Shakhtar Donetsk will see City finish top of Group F
- Beat Valencia and if Juventus draw or lose away at Young Boys they will finish top of Group H
- A draw or defeat at Valencia would see United finish second in Group H