Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. New England Patriots - Hard to keep out of the top spot when all
you do is win.
2. Houston Texans - If this were BCS, Monday Night would be the title
3. Atlanta Falcons - Ending Drew Brees' streak a major feather in cap
on way to division title.
4. San Francisco 49ers - Kaepernick was bound to be human.
5. Denver Broncos - Peyton Manning wins another division title, just a
6. Baltimore Ravens - Had chance for knockout punch, instead lost
7. Pittsburgh Steelers - As usual, when back is to the wall is when
Steelers are at their best.
8. Green Bay Packers - Important division win.
9. New York Giants - East won't be a cakewalk after all.
10. Seattle Seahawks - Russell Wilson TD passes essentially won game
twice on the road.
11. Chicago Bears - Three of four remaining games on road; be careful.
12. Indianapolis Colts - Now that they can win in clutch on the road,
13. Cincinnati Bengals - Steady Eddie behind dandy Andy.
14. New Orleans Saints - You can set your watch to when Drew Brees
does not throw a touchdown pass; once every four years.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Honoring 10-year anniversary of Super Bowl
team on Sunday.
16. Washington Redskins - RG3, welcome to Monday Night madness.
17. Minnesota Vikings - AP is superhuman.
18. Dallas Cowboys - Somehow back in the hunt.
19. St. Louis Rams - 1-0-1 versus San Francisco, 4-0-1 versus
20. Detroit Lions - Mastering art of snatching defeat from the jaws of
21. San Diego Chargers - Should sign Trevor Hoffman to close games.
22. Buffalo Bills - Three of last four at home.
23. Cleveland Browns - Formidable down the stretch.
24. Miami Dolphins - Played Patriots tough.
25. New York Jets - Should start Richard Todd.
26. Carolina Panthers - Too young to follow up Monday Night Football
success with another win.
27. Arizona Cardinals - Should start Randy Johnson
28. Philadelphia Eagles - How did this happen?
29. Jacksonville Jaguars - Two in a row too much to ask.
30. Kansas City Chiefs - Romeo Crennel's class and Brady Quinn's words
win the week.
31. Tennessee Titans - Still need Music City Miracle.
32. Oakland Raiders - Surprised that it's this bad.