The Capitals announced their promotional schedule for the upcoming 2109-20 season and they have highlighted the games you do not want to miss.
Some of the promotion giveaways include:
- A scarf courtesy of Capital One on Jan. 29 vs. the Nashville Predators.
- A reusable tote bag courtesy of NHL Network on Feb. 4 vs. the Los Angeles Kings.
- A player bobblehead courtesy of Capital One on March 24 vs. the St. Louis Blues.
- A Capitals team poster on April 2 vs. the Minnesota Wild.
For more information visit WashCaps.com/Promotions.
The Capitals also will be introducing College Series Nights.
With the purchase of a college series ticket, fans will receive a Capitals hat in their school color.
This year's schedule will feature:
- James Madison University on Oct. 8 vs. the Dallas Stars.
- The University of Virginia on Oct. 16 vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- The University of Maryland on Nov. 11 vs. the Arizona Coyotes.
- Virginia Tech on Nov. 18 vs. the Anaheim Ducks.
- Georgetown University on Dec. 9 vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- George Mason University on Jan. 29 vs. the Nashville Predators.
- Howard University on Feb. 4 vs the Los Angeles Kings.
- George Washington University on Feb. 20 vs. the Montreal Canadiens.
- American University on March 12 vs. the Detroit Red Wings.
For more information on college series tickets, visit WashCaps.com/CollegeSeries.
The Capitals' season opener tips off on Oct. 2 against the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues.
MORE CAPS NEWS:
- Oh No Ovi: Ovechkin takes a fall at practice
- Up for the challenge: Lucas Johansen
- Goal of Year Bracket: Kung Fu Oshie vs Ovi’s 50th