Game 1 may be taking place in Las Vegas as you read this, but you wouldn't know it by looking at Capital One Arena (except for the whole no players on the ice thing).
The Caps' house is hosting a Stanley Cup Final watch party, and Caps fans brought the noise:
Not bad, Caps fans. Now imagine how loud it'll be when there's ACTUALLY hockey being played there.
MORE CAPITALS PLAYOFF NEWS:
- Game 1: Keys to getting a win in Game 1
- GMGM vs. GMBM: McPhee and MacLellan's teams meet in Stanley Cup Final
- Keys to the series: How the Caps can win the Cup
- Your Viewing Pleasure: Capitals watch parties
- Ultimate Preview: Everything you need to know