It's finally here. After months of uncertainty and speculation, the 2020 NFL season is set to begin.
While teams are looking to make a good impression in Week 1, you should be gearing up to do the same with your fantasy team.
In order to make that a reality, these are the top wide receivers you need to make sure are in your lineup.
Editor’s Note: Dominate your draft with Rotoworld Premium's 450+ player profiles, rankings, projections, mock drafts, exclusive columns and more. Subscribe to one of our premium packages for as low as $3.99/month! Click Here
2020 FANTASY FOOTBALL WR RANKINGS: WEEK 1 (STANDARD SCORING)
1. Michael Thomas (Saints) vs. Buccaneers
- 2019 stats: 149 Rec, 1725 Yds, 9 TDs
It's Michael Thomas. Until proven otherwise he is the top pass-catching option in the game based on his skill and volume. It's that simple.
2. Davante Adams (Packers) at Vikings
- 2019 stats: 83 Rec, 997 Yds, 5 TDs
Xavier Rhodes is gone and the Vikings secondary is rather inexperienced. That only makes things easier for Aaron Rodgers' favorite target.
3. Tyreek Hill (Chiefs) vs. Texans
- 2019 stats: 58 Rec, 860 Yds, 7 TDs
With no preseason, teams with better chemistry on offense will be the ones to get off to a fast start. For Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill, that should mean an explosive beginning to the 2020 campaign.
4. Julio Jones (Falcons) vs. Seahawks
- 2019 stats: 99 Rec, 1394 Yds, 6 TDs
Jones draws a tough matchup to begin play as he’ll go up against the Seattle secondary, but he’s still Julio Jones. In an offense that likes to throw the ball, the targets and potential for a big game will still be there.
5. Chris Godwin (Buccaneers) at Saints
- 2019 stats: 86 Rec, 1333 Yds, 9 TDs
Expect Tom Brady and the offense to come out firing in what could be a high-scoring affair against the Saints. Yes, Godwin could see a lot of Marcus Lattimore and the rest of a talented secondary in New Orleans, but that shouldn’t make him anything less than your WR1.
6. Allen Robinson II (Bears) at Lions
- 2019 stats: 98 rec, 1147 Yds, 7 TDs
Robinson was the Bears offense in 2019, and even if you don’t trust Mitch Trubisky, the wide receiver has shown that he can still produce. In Week 1 he should have no problem making plays against a Lions team that no longer has top corner Darius Slay.
7. T.Y. Hilton (Colts) at Jaguars
- 2019 stats: 41 rec, 501 Yds, 5 TDs
The surprise of the rankings, Hilton’s Week 1 matchup is a perfect one. It’s still unknown how Rivers will perform with his new team, but Indianapolis should look to pass early and often. Facing off against an inexperienced Jaguars team, Hilton should benefit greatly.
8. JuJu Smith-Schuster (Steelers) at Giants
- 2019 stats: 42 rec, 552 Yds, 3 TDs
Big Ben is back, that’s good for Smith-Schuster. He gets to open the campaign against the Giants’ defense, that’s also really good. The pass catcher may not always fall in the Top 10, but he does for Week 1.
9. DeAndre Hopkins (Cardinals) at 49ers
- 2019 stats: 104 Rec, 1165 Yds, 7 TDs
It’s not Hopkins, but rather the matchup that drops him to the bottom of the Top 10. The 49ers are a tough draw, but his status as a WR1 and an incredibly talented pass-catcher means you can still start him with little hesitation.
10. D.J. Moore (Panthers) vs. Raiders
- 2019 stats: 87 Rec, 1175 Yds, 4 TDs
Moore has a great matchup against the Raiders and will be heavily featured in an offense that finally has a reliable arm under center again in Teddy Bridgewater. The former Terp should have a strong start to 2020.
11. Adam Thielen (Vikings) vs. Packers
- 2019 stats: 30 Rec, 418 Yds, 6 TDs
12. Cooper Kupp (Rams) vs. Cowboys
- 2019 stats: 94 rec, 1161 Yds, 10 TDs
13. Amari Cooper (Cowboys) at Rams
- 2019 stats: 79 Rec, 1189 Yds, 9 TDs
14. Courtland Sutton (Broncos) vs. Titans
- 2019 stats: 72 rec, 1112 Yds, 6 TDs
15. Keenan Allen (Chargers) at Bengals
- 2019 stats: 104 rec, 1199 Yds, 6 TDs
16. Terry McLaurin (Washington Football Team) vs Eagles
- 2019 stats: 58 rec, 919 Yds, 7 TDs
17. D.J. Chark (Jaguars) vs. Colts
- 2019 stats: 73 rec, 1008 Yds, 8 TDs
18. Odell Beckham Jr. (Browns) at Ravens
- 2019 stats: 74 rec, 1035 Yds, 4 TDs
19. Tyler Lockett (Seahawks) at Falcons
- 2019 stats: 82 rec, 1057 Yds, 8 TDs
20. Robert Woods (Rams) vs. Cowboys
- 2019 stats: 90 rec, 1134 Yds, 2 TDs