It's officially Week 12, meaning there are only two weeks left in the fantasy football regular season. No more time for excuses.
Tight ends won't necessarily win a league alone, but a great outing from the position could be the difference in a win or a loss.
For the first time since Week 3, all 32 clubs are in action this week. Let's roll.
Here are the best tight end options for Week 12.
Editor’s Note: Visit Rotoworld to unlock their brand new League Sync! Keep track of all your Yahoo! teams in one place and use their Trade Analyzer, Free Agent Finder, Lineup Adviser and custom projections to make all the right roster decisions! Get all of Rotoworld’s Season Tools, League Sync AND DFS Tools for as low as $7.99/month!
2020 FANTASY FOOTBALL TE RANKINGS: WEEK 12 (STANDARD SCORING)
1. Travis Kelce (Chiefs) vs. Buccaneers
2020 stats: 66 receptions, 896 yards, 7 TDs
Travis Kelce is not only the best tight end in football but is putting up WR1 numbers. He's currently third in receiving yards in the NFL and has turned in three straight 100-yard outings. He's a must-start every single week.
2. Darren Waller (Raiders) vs. Falcons
- 2020 stats: 60 receptions, 519 yards, 5 TDs
Waller had an excellent outing against Kansas City last week, and now faces the league's worst defense against tight ends in Atlanta. Waller is also a must-start this week, as he is most weeks.
3. Hunter Henry (Chargers) vs. Bills
- 2020 stats: 41 receptions, 435 yards, 3 TDs
Hunter Henry has found the end zone in two consecutive games after struggling to produce much over the first half of the season. Expect his hot streak to continue into Week 12, when he faces a Buffalo defense that has given up the second-most fantasy points to tight ends this season.
4. Mark Andrews (Ravens) vs. Steelers
- 2020 stats: 38 receptions, 454 yards, 6 TDs
Andrews is coming off his best game of the season where he hauled in five catches for 96 yards and a touchdown against Tennessee. After not mustering much against Pittsburgh earlier this season,e expect a bounce-back performance in a game the Ravens must win.
5. Dallas Goedert (Eagles) vs. Seahawks
- 2020 stats: 23 receptions, 263 yards, 2 TDs
Carson Wentz may not be playing great football, but he is sure happy to have Dallas Goedert back in the mix. Goedert is primed for a big performance on Monday Night Football against a Seahawks defense that has had plenty of struggles this season.
6. TJ Hockenson (Lions) vs. Texans
2020 stats: 40 receptions, 441 yards, 5 TDs
Hockenson has made the second-year jump the Lions were hoping for, emerging as one of the better tight ends in football this season. The Lions usually play admirably on Thanksgiving, so expect him to have a solid effort against the Texans.
7. Austin Hooper (Browns) vs. Jaguars
- 2020 stats: 26 receptions, 249 yards, 1 TD
Hooper hasn't been much of a factor for the Browns since returning from injury two weeks ago, but there are few defenses to get back on track with than the Jaguars, who have allowed the seventh-most fantasy points to tight ends this season.
8. Hayden Hurst (Falcons) vs. Raiders
2020 stats: 37 receptions, 411 yards, 3 TDs
For the first time this season, Hayden Hurst went a whole game without mustering a catch against the Saints. Don't expect that to continue this week, though, as the Raiders have been middle of the road defending tight ends this season. Judging based on Hurst's four performances prior to his goose egg against the Saints, he's a good candidate to return to form this week.
9. Evan Engram (Giants) vs. Bengals
- 2020 stats: 38 receptions, 347 yards, 2 TDs
Engram didn't muster much for the Giants the last time he played, but the athletic tight end is a good start this week against a Bengals defense that has allowed the fourth-most fantasy points to tight ends this season.
10. Mike Gesicki (Dolphins) vs. Broncos
2020 stats: 28 receptions, 414 yards, 2 TDs
Few tight ends have been more inconsistent this season than Mike Gesicki, but he has a good chance to turn in one of his better games this season with a favorable matchup against the winless New York Jets in Week 12.
11. Eric Ebron (Steelers) vs. Ravens
2020 stats: 35 receptions, 359 yards, 4 TD
12. Noah Fant (Broncos) vs. Saints
- 2020 stats: 39 receptions, 422 yards, 2 TDs
13. Rob Gronkowski (Buccaneers) vs. Chiefs
- 2020 stats: 31 receptions, 399 yards, 4 TD
14. Jonnu Smith (Titans) vs. Colts
- 2020 stats: 30 receptions, 338 yards, 8 TDs
15. Dalton Schultz (Cowboys) vs. Football Team
- 2020 stats: 39 receptions, 408 yards, 3 TDs