As Week 12 approaches, the fantasy playoffs are on the cusp. That means this week could go a long way in determining your seeding or if you even get to make it to the postseason.
A strong performance from a wide receiver or two can make all the difference in a weekly matchup. In order to make sure you have the right players in your lineup, here are the best options for Week 12.
*Adam Thielen is not on this list given his positive COVID-19 test. Should he be cleared to play, he should be in your lineup.*
Editor’s Note: Visit Rotoworld to unlock their brand new League Sync! Keep track of all your Yahoo! teams in one place and use their Trade Analyzer, Free Agent Finder, Lineup Adviser and custom projections to make all the right roster decisions! Get all of Rotoworld’s Season Tools, League Sync AND DFS Tools for as low as $7.99/month!
2020 FANTASY FOOTBALL WR RANKINGS: WEEK 12 (STANDARD SCORING)
1. Keenan Allen (Chargers) at Bills
2020 stats: 81 rec, 835 Yds, 6 TDs
That's right, Keenan Allen deserves ALL the hype. The man just put up a 16-reception game and he's been putting up exceptional numbers all season. Having Justin Herbert has helped an incredible wide receiver get the consistency he deserves, and against a Buffalo defense that tends to slip up from time to time against receivers, his great 2020 season should continue.
2. Tyreek Hill (Chiefs) at Buccaneers
- 2020 stats: 55 Rec, 752 Yds, 10 TDs
Hill is coming off a big game and he has a knack for scoring touchdowns. Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods just showed how you can hurt Tampa Bay with strong route-running and using the middle of the field. Hill can absolutely do the same.
3. Davante Adams (Packers) vs. Bears
- 2020 stats: 68 Rec, 847 Yds, 10 TDs
The Bears are tough on opposing wide receivers, but this is Davante Adams. And if one thing is constant, it is Aaron Rodgers torturing Chicago.
4. Terry McLaurin (Washington Football Team) at Cowboys
- 2020 stats: aren’t 62 Rec, 871 Yds, 3 TDs
Put respect on Terry McLaurin's name, he deserves it. The production has been consistent even with the QB carousel, and Washington's No. 1 option found the end zone last time he played Dallas. The best players make big plays in big games, and that's what McLaurin will do on Thanksgiving.
5. DeAndre Hopkins (Cardinals) at Patriots
- 2020 stats: 72 rec, 912 Yds, 4 TDs
Bill Belichick is going to try to find a way to neutralize Arizona's best receiver, but New England isn't the same team it used to be. After being shredded by the Texans, Kyler Murray and Hopkins can easily find success.
6. D.K. Metcalf (Seahawks) at Eagles
- 2020 stats: 48 rec, 862 Yds, 9 TDs
The offense looked a lot better against Arizona and that momentum should only grow against a struggling Eagles team. Metcalf will get his opportunities.
7. Calvin Ridley (Falcons) vs. Raiders
- 2020 stats: 48 rec, 747 Yds, 6 TDs
Ridley can produce big numbers even when Julio Jones is active, and there's a chance the other Atlanta stud may not be available. That only makes Ridley's matchup with a susceptible Las Vegas secondary more enticing.
8. Stefon Diggs (Bills) vs. Chargers
- 2020 stats: 73 rec, 906 Yds, 4 TDs
Diggs' strong performance before the bye was overshadowed by Hopkins' incredible grab. He's been one of the best wide receivers in the NFL up to this point.
9. A.J. Brown (Titans) at Colts
- 2020 stats: 36 Rec, 540 Yds, 7 TDs
Brown is as strong and explosive as they come, and he showed against Baltimore that he can turn any normal play into something big. In a huge divisional matchup, expect him to bring that same energy and be looked to often.
10. Michael Thomas (Saints) at Broncos
- 2020 stats: 19 rec, 199 Yds, 0 TDs
There is no denying Thomas has been a bust this year, largely due to his injuries. But, he can be a big asset for the playoffs if you held on to him. Though Denver is not the easiest matchup, he seems to be back in the groove. Taysom Hill isn't as polished as Drew Brees, but if he's going to throw the ball, Thomas will be the target more often than not.
11. Tyler Lockett (Seahawks) at Eagles
2020 stats: 67 Rec, 748 Yds, 8 TDs
12. Cooper Kupp (Rams) vs. 49ers
- 2020 stats: 64 rec, 722 Yds, 2 TDs
13. Will Fuller V (Texans) at Lions
- 2020 stats: 47 Rec, 708 Yds, 6 TDs
14. Justin Jefferson (Vikings) vs. Panthers
- 2020 stats: 45 rec, 848 Yds, 4 TDs
15. Chase Claypool (Steelers) vs. Ravens
- 2020 stats: 39 Rec, 559 Yds, 8 TDs
16. Mike Evans (Buccaneers) vs. Chiefs
- 2020 stats: 45 Rec, 563 Yds, 9 TDs
17. D.J. Moore (Panthers) at Vikings
- 2020 stats: 46 rec, 863 Yds, 4 TDs
18. Julio Jones (Falcons) at Saints
2020 stats: 45 Rec, 677 Yds, 3 TDs
19. Amari Cooper (Cowboys) vs. Washington Football Team
- 2020 stats: 65 rec, 736 Yds, 2 TDs
20. Robert Woods (Rams) vs. 49ers
- 2020 stats: 54 rec, 599 Yds, 5 TDs