If you're here in Week 16 it means you are one step closer to a Fantasy Football championship. Congrats, but the work is not done yet. A new week means another win-or-go-home battle.
Here are the best plays at wide receiver to ensure next week brings a chance at bringing home the league title.
Editor’s Note: Visit Rotoworld to unlock their brand new League Sync! Keep track of all your Yahoo! teams in one place and use their Trade Analyzer, Free Agent Finder, Lineup Adviser and custom projections to make all the right roster decisions! Get all of Rotoworld’s Season Tools, League Sync AND DFS Tools for as low as $7.99/month!
2020 FANTASY FOOTBALL WR RANKINGS: WEEK 16 (STANDARD SCORING)
1. Tyreek Hill (Chiefs) vs. Falcons
- 2020 stats: 83 Rec, 1211 Yds, 15 TDs
The wide receiver is always a big-play threat, and against a Falcons defense that gives up just that, Hill should continue his great season.
2. Davante Adams (Packers) vs. Titans
- 2020 stats: 98 Rec, 1186 Yds, 14 TDs
It was a quiet passing night for Green Bay last week and it acted as an outlier. The Packers will need to do more on offense against the Titans, meaning Adams will have a higher output.
3. A.J. Brown (Titans) at Packers
- 2020 stats: 56 Rec, 881 Yds, 10 TDs
Brown getting into the endzone just seems like a given most weeks. With Tannehill playing well and Tennessee set for a potential shootout in Green Bay, Brown has a good chance to once against score a touchdown.
4. DeAndre Hopkins (Cardinals) vs. 49ers
- 2020 stats: 103 rec, 1324 Yds, 6 TDs
Hopkins is having a strong finish to the season and there's no reason to believe that changes. Arizona is fighting for the playoffs, a time when it's best to rely on your studs.
5. Calvin Ridley (Falcons) at Chiefs
2020 stats: 77 rec, 1192 Yds, 9 TDs
No disrespect to Julio Jones, but it feels as if the torch may have been passed in Atlanta. Ridley will be the No. 1 for years to come, and that is the case in 2020. In a game where Atlanta is going to need to somehow keep up with the Chiefs, Ridley will have a high volume performance.
6. Stefon Diggs (Bills) at Patriots
- 2020 stats: 111 rec, 1314 Yds, 5 TDs
With Gilmore out, New England doesn't have much to slow down Diggs. His incredible year should continue when you need him most.
7. Allen Robinson (Bears) at Jaguars
- 2020 stats: 90 Rec, 1110 Yds, 6 TDs
Robinson has a great matchup this week and the Bears offense has finally found some consistency. It also helps that he's going against his former team, something that always adds a little extra juice.
8. Mike Evans (Buccaneers) at Lions
2020 stats: 57 rec, 779 Yds, 11 TDs
It was a strong game for Evans a week ago and the matchup is just as phenomenal this week. Let's just hope Tampa Bay doesn't flop.
9. Justin Jefferson (Vikings) at Saints
- 2020 stats: 73 rec, 1182 Yds, 7 TDs
The Saints provide a tough matchup, but that shouldn't stop you from playing Jefferson. He's become a legit WR1 and that makes him a high-end play every week.
10. DK Metcalf (Seahawks) vs. Rams
- 2020 stats: 74 rec, 1223 Yds, 10 TDs
Metcalf didn't do much against Jalen Ramsey the first time, so there's reason for skepticism. Still, if he's healthy, the upside for one big play could be all you need to win your championship.
11. Adam Thielen (Vikings) at Saints
- 2020 stats: 62 rec, 771 Yds, 12 TDs
12. Brandon Aiyuk (49ers) at Cardinals
2020 stats: 59 rec, 733 Yds, 5 TDs
13. Robert Woods (Rams) at Seahawks
- 2020 stats: 82 rec, 852 Yds, 6 TDs
14. Jarvis Landry (Browns) at Jets
- 2020 stats: 67 rec, 789 Yds, 3 TDs
15. D.J. Moore (Panthers) at Washington Football Team
- 2020 stats: 56 Rec, 1055 Yds, 4 TDs
16. Chris Godwin (Buccaneers) at Lions
- 2020 stats: 55 rec, 623 Yds, 4 TDs
17. Amari Cooper (Cowboys) vs. Eagles
- 2020 stats: 82 rec, 952 Yds, 5 TDs
18. Corey Davis (Titans) at Packers
- 2020 stats: 60 Rec, 945 Yds, 5 TDs
19. Marvin Jones Jr. (Lions) vs. Buccaneers
- 2020 stats: 65 rec, 779 Yds, 7 TDs
20. Cooper Kupp (Rams) at Seahawks
- 2020 stats: 84 rec, 908 Yds, 3 TDs