Week 1 is in the books and whether or not you won your first fantasy matchup of the year, there's no time to dwell on the past.
While some of the big names at the receiver position shined in their 2020 debuts, others faltered. A new game means new matchups and potential, so here's who you should have in your lineup.
Editor’s Note: Dominate your draft with Rotoworld Premium's 450+ player profiles, rankings, projections, mock drafts, exclusive columns and more. Subscribe to one of our premium packages for as low as $3.99/month! Click Here
2020 FANTASY FOOTBALL WR RANKINGS: WEEK 2 (STANDARD SCORING)
1. Davante Adams (Packers) vs. Lions
- 2020 stats: 14 Rec, 156 Yds, 2 TDs
Adams just lit up the Vikings and now faces a weak secondary in Detroit. Aaron Rodgers looks like his old self which is great news for those who have Adams and bad news for everyone else.
2. DeAndre Hopkins (Cardinals) vs. Washington Football Team
- 2020 stats: 14 Rec, 151Yds, 0 TDs
Hopkins didn't get in the endzone but it didn't really matter. He's already Kyler Murray's favorite target and the volume is there and then some. Next up: A Washington secondary with more questions than answers.
3. Tyreek Hill (Chiefs) at Chargers
- 2020 stats: 5 Rec, 46 Yds, 1 TD
The Chargers did a good job limiting the passing game against the Bengals, but this is Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs. Hill is consistent even when he doesn't make the big play, but those will come soon enough.
4. Julio Jones (Falcons) at Cowboys
- 2020 stats: 9 Rec, 157 Yds, 0 TD
Jones continues to bring in the yards, now we just need to hope this isn't another year where he doesn't find the end zone. The Cowboys no longer have Byron Jones and any game with the Falcons seems to be heading for a shootout. Jones should have plenty of opportunities once again.
5. Amari Cooper (Cowboys) vs. Falcons
- 2020 stats: 10 Rec, 81 Yds, 0 TD
Week 1 showed Cooper will still get plenty of looks even with the addition of other options. Going up against an Atlanta defense that can't stop anything should only help his cause.
6. Allen Robinson II (Bears) vs. Giants
- 2020 stats: 5 rec, 74 Yds, 0 TD
The Giants can be thrown on. Allen Robinson and the Bears are not on the greatest of terms. A force-feeding against a weak secondary could be in store.
7. Chris Godwin (Buccaneers) vs. Panthers
- 2020 stats: 6 Rec, 79 Yds, 0 TD
Not the best showing for the new offense in Tampa Bay but growing pains were to be expected. A Carolina defense that just surrendered 34 points to the Raiders will allow things to open up more. If Godwin is healthy, he's a top play.
8. Adam Thielen (Vikings) at Colts
- 2020 stats: 6 Rec, 110 Yds, 2 TDs
Theilen was helped by the Vikings' deficit, but that doesn't matter in fantasy football. He's the No. 1 option for Kirk Cousins and will get volume no matter when it comes.
9. D.J. Moore (Panthers) at Buccaneers
- 2020 stats: 4 Rec, 54 Yds, 0 TD
Robby Anderson got the scores in Week 1, but Moore is still the main weapon going forward. Carolina's defense was porous in Week 1 meaning the passing game may seem an uptick as they try to keep up.
10. Calvin Ridley (Falcons) at Cowboys
- 2020 stats: 9 Rec, 130 Yds, 2 TD
It appears the Falcons have two No.1 wide receivers on the roster, and Ridley was the one catching the touchdowns. Jones will continue to see the coverage due to his skill and reputation, allowing Ridley to find openings all over the field.
11. JuJu Smith-Schuster (Steelers) vs. Broncos
2020 stats: 6 rec, 69 Yds, 2 TDs
12. Robert Woods (Rams) at Eagles
- 2020 stats: 6 rec, 105 Yds, 0 TD
13. Terry McLaurin (Washington Football Team) at Cardinals
- 2020 stats: 5 rec, 61 Yds, 0 TD
14. Tyler Lockett (Seahawks) vs. Patriots
- 2020 stats: 8 rec, 92 Yds, 0 TD
15. A.J. Browns (Titans) vs. Jaguars
- 2020 stats: 5 rec, 39 yards, 0 TD
16. Marvin Jones Jr. (Lions) at Packers
- 2020 stats: 4 rec, 55 yards, 0 TD
17. Cooper Kupp (Rams) at Eagles
- 2020 stats: 4 rec, 40 Yds, 0 TD
18. Michael Gallup (Cowboys) vs. Falcons
- 2020 stats: 3 rec, 50 Yds, 0 TD
19. Odell Beckham Jr. (Browns) vs Bengals
- 2020 stats: 3 rec, 33 Yds, 0 TD
20. Keenan Allen (Chargers) vs Chiefs
- 2020 stats: 4 rec, 37 Yds, 0 TD