With two weeks of the NFL season in the books, the elite receivers are beginning to separate themselves. Though still early, it's becoming clear which stars are shining, which players have an increased volume in their offense and which defenses present the best matchups.
Now heading into Week 3, here are the top wide receivers.
Editor’s Note: Dominate your draft with Rotoworld Premium's 450+ player profiles, rankings, projections, mock drafts, exclusive columns and more. Subscribe to one of our premium packages for as low as $3.99/month! Click Here
2020 FANTASY FOOTBALL WR RANKINGS: WEEK 3 (STANDARD SCORING)
1. DeAndre Hopkins (Cardinals) vs. Lions
- 2020 stats: 22 Rec, 219 Yds, 1 TD
Another volume-filled week showed that Hopkins is going to be one of the top fantasy options on a weekly basis in 2020. The Lions' weak secondary presents a perfect matchup in Week 3.
2. Davante Adams (Packers) at Saints
- 2020 stats: 17 Rec, 192 Yds, 2 TDs
Adams needs to be healthy, and that seems to be a big question. If he is, the Saints just showed that they are vulnerable on defense, giving him an opportunity to put up huge numbers once again.
3. Calvin Ridley (Falcons) vs. Bears
- 2020 stats: 16 Rec, 239 Yds, 4 TDs
As someone who drafted Julio Jones, it hurts to say that Ridley is "the guy" in Atlanta's offense right now. His ability to get open consistently has Matt Ryan looking for him constantly, especially in the red zone. Jones will still draw tough coverage, leaving Ridley with opportunities against a Bears defense that creates turnovers but gives up yardage as well.
4. Tyreek Hill (Chiefs) at Ravens
- 2020 stats: 10 Rec, 145 Yds, 1 TD
Baltimore and Kansas City could be the game of the year, and there should be plenty of scoring. While the Ravens have a talented secondary, they will be without safety Tavon Young, a big loss. Hill thrives going down the field, an area where the Ravens could be vulnerable.
5. Mike Evans (Buccaneers) at Broncos
- 2020 stats: 8 Rec, 106 Yds, 2 TDs
Evans looked healthier in Week 2 and also showed improved chemistry with Tom Brady. The Broncos have a solid defense, but Brady's No. 1 (Godwin has less time with him) is always a good play.
6. Allen Robinson II (Bears) at Falcons
- 2020 stats: 8 rec, 107 Yds, 0 TD
The Falcons can't stop anyone or anything, that even includes Mitchell Trubisky.
7. Julio Jones (Falcons) vs. Bears
- 2020 stats: 11 Rec, 181 Yds, 0 TD
Despite the offensive explosion for the Falcons in Week 2, Jones was quiet. He did drop a touchdown and was hampered by a hamstring injury, which didn't help. As long as he is on the field, he should rebound against Chicago.
8. Tyler Lockett (Seahawks) vs. Cowboys
- 2020 stats: 15 rec, 159 Yds, 1 TD
The Cowboys just got gashed by the Falcons, and while D.K. Metcalf is a deep threat, Lockett should have plenty of success in the middle of the field.
9. Amari Cooper (Cowboys) at Seahawks
- 2020 stats: 16 Rec, 181 Yds, 0 TD
This isn't the old "Legion of Boom." Seattle can be thrown on and the Cowboys will look to attack through the air in what could be a high-scoring affair.
10. Adam Thielen (Vikings) vs. Titans
- 2020 stats: 9 Rec, 141 Yds, 2 TDs
Kirk Cousin can't be worse than he was in Week 2, he just can't. The Titans will give up some yards through the air and Thielen is the most consistent option in this floundering offense.
11. D.K. Metcalf (Seahawks) vs. Cowboys
- 2020 stats: 8 Rec, 187 Yds, 2 TDs
12. Odell Beckham Jr. (Browns) vs. Washington
- 2020 stats: 7 rec, 96 Yds, 1 TD
13. Terry McLaurin (Washington Football Team) at Browns
- 2020 stats: 12 rec, 186 Yds, 1 TD
14. JuJu Smith-Schuster (Steelers) vs. Texans
2020 stats: 13 rec, 117 Yds, 2 TDs
15. Robert Woods (Rams) at Bills
- 2020 stats: 8 rec, 119 Yds, 1 TD (Rush)
16. Keenan Allen (Chargers) vs. Panthers
- 2020 stats: 11 rec, 133 Yds, 0 TD
17. D.J. Moore (Panthers) at Chargers
- 2020 stats: 12 Rec, 174 Yds, 0 TD
18. T.Y. Hilton (Colts) vs. Jets
- 2020 stats: 7 rec, 81 Yds, 0 TD
19. Stefon Diggs (Bills) vs. Rams
- 2020 stats: 16 rec, 239 Yds, 1 TD
20. Cooper Kupp (Rams) at Bills
- 2020 stats: 9 rec, 121 Yds, 0 TD