Tight ends can make or break your fantasy football week.
After 15 wild weeks, the best fantasy tight ends have emerged at the top of the fantasy stat leaderboards and cemented themselves as certain starters each week. Make sure you're up to date and prepared to dominate your league. The surge in positive COVID-19 test results has hit several offensive stars this week, with Travis Kelce's status the most up in the air ahead of Sunday.
Here are this week's TE power rankings.
2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL TE RANKINGS: Week 16 (PPR)
1. Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens (vs Green Bay Packers)
- 2021 stats: 85 receptions, 1,062 yards, 9 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 249.2 (1st)
Mark Andrews went off again vs. the Packers. Even with Lamar Jackson's status uncertain again this week, expect either QB to be just as aggressive in getting their favorite target involved in Cincinnati. He's solidified himself as the best TE in town in the latter half of the season.
2. George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers (vs Atlanta Falcons)
- 2021 stats: 63 receptions, 850 yards, 6 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 180.9 (3rd)
After donning the No. 1 ranking last week, Kittle is back down a spot despite another exceptional outing against the Falcons. Can he continue his good streak against the Titans on Thursday night?
3. Rob Gronkowski, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@ Carolina Panthers)
- 2021 stats: 40 receptions, 527 yards, 6 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 128.7 (15th)
Rob Gronkowski has returned to the Bucs lineup in dominant fashion since Weeks 12, always able to break off for a big play. When healthy, he's unstoppable.
4. Kyle Pitts, Atlanta Falcons (vs Carolina Panthers)
- 2021 stats: 58 receptions, 847 yards, 1 touchdown
- 2021 points: 148.7 (5th)
Pitts has cemented himself as one of the best fantasy tight ends in the game just over halfway through his rookie season. Always good for at least one breakaway pass play, fantasy owners will hope Pitts will get more looks closer to the end zone vs. Carolina.
5. Dalton Schultz, Dallas Cowboys (vs New York Giants)
- 2021 stats: 53 receptions, 584 yards, 4 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 137.4 (5th)
Dalton Schultz balled out against the Giants with a solid 20-plus point output last week. With Washington reeling from COVID-19 issues, can Schultz replicate that success in Week 16?
6. Dallas Goedert, Philadelphia Eagles (@ New York Giants)
- 2021 stats: 48 receptions, 731 yards, 4 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 147.1 (6th)
Goedert is coming off a solid mid-week performance against the Burgundy and Gold. The short turnaround shouldn't hamper him too much considering this week's crucial divisional game in the Meadowlands.
7. Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills (@ Carolina Panthers)
- 2021 stats: 44 receptions, 527 yards, 8 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 146.7 (7th)
Knox is the ultimate red zone target for Josh Allen and his production has improved now that he looks healthier from his own hand injury. He'll be key for the Bills' hopes against New England.
8. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. Pittsburgh Steelers)
- 2021 stats: 73 receptions, 875 yards, 5 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 194.5 (2nd)
Kansas City's star TE was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Wednesday, but him being vaccinated means he still has a chance to be cleared in time for Sunday's game.
9. Zach Ertz, Arizona Cardinals (vs. Indianapolis Colts)
- 2021 stats: 52 receptions, 584 yards, 5 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 140.8 (10th)
Ertz looked revitalized initially when he first made the change to a Cardinals uniform getting traded from Philadelphia, before trailing off. The Lions game got him back on track despite the upset result. Can he continue to produce against the visiting Colts?
10. Pat Freiermuth, Pittsburgh Steelers (@ Kansas City Chiefs)
- 2021 stats: 49 receptions, 422 yards, 7 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 133.2 (12th)
With others out, Freiermuth returns to the final spot on this week's ranking. He's the ultimate red zone target for Big Ben and has seen an uptick in production the latter half of the season.