Tight ends can make or break your ability to brag to your fantasy football friends this weekend.
The top fantasy tight ends are all back in action after a couple bye weeks for teams like Dallas and Buffalo shook up the power rankings. Make sure you're all up to date and prepared to dominate your league.
Here are this week's TE power rankings.
2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL TE RANKINGS: Week 8 (PPR)
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. New York Giants)
- 2021 stats: 45 receptions, 533 yards, 4 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 122.3 (1st)
Fantasy owners of Travis Kelce can take comfort in the fact that while Kansas City has struggled with a concerning 3-4 start to the season, Kelce continues to produce consistently. A porous Giants defense won't change that.
2. Mike Gesicki, Miami Dolphins (vs. Buffalo Bills)
- 2021 stats: 37 receptions, 516 yards, 3 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 110.6 (2nd)
Mike Gesicki has consistently ascended up the weekly fantasy tight end power rankings and his performance against the Falcons sees him catapult up to second with Mark Andrews' Ravens on their bye. Gesicki caught seven passes for 86 yards and a score for a solid 21.5 points last week and will be a big target in Buffalo.
3. Dalton Schultz, Dallas Cowboys (vs Minnesota Vikings)
Feeling rested off a bye Dalton Schultz will look to pick right up where he left off for a high-flying Cowboys offense. Set the scene under the lights in Minnesota for some Sunday Night Football and Schultz promises to be a top performer this week.
4. Noah Fant, Denver Broncos (vs Cleveland Browns)
- 2021 stats: 35 receptions, 312 yards, 3 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 84.2 (5th)
Fant has emerged as Teddy Bridgewater's favorite target along with Courtland Sutton in recent weeks. He'll give Washington's defense all sorts of head aches.
5. Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills (vs Miami Dolphins)
- 2021 stats: 21 receptions, 286 yards, 5 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 81.6 (8th)
Knox has cemented himself as a steal in fantasy drafts this season at the tight end position. With how well Josh Allen has played this season, Know will stuff the stat sheet against Miami.
6. Kyle Pitts, Atlanta Falcons (vs Miami Dolphins)
- 2021 stats: 31 receptions, 471 yards, 1 touchdown
- 2021 points: 84.1 (6th)
Pitts has cemented himself as one of the best fantasy tight ends in the game just halfway through his rookie season. He notched 26.9 points in Week 5 and 23.3 last week after Atlanta's bye. Will he make it three straight 20-point outputs against a struggling Panthers defense?
7. Hunter Henry, New England Patriots (vs LA Chargers)
- 2021 stats: 24 receptions, 264 yards, 4 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 64.1 (9th)
Hunter Henry has been quiet for his standards the last two weeks, but expect him to show up against his former team. He earned a big contract with the big spending Patriots after getting franchise tagged last year, so don't think about benching him when he's in prove-it mode.
8. Robert Tonyan, Green Bay Packers (vs Arizona Cardinals)
- 2021 stats: 15 receptions, 155 yards, 2 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 42.5 (22nd)
Tonyan has been a disappointment to fantasy owners after a breakout 2020 campaign. But with Green Bay missing Davante Adams on the COVID-19 list while Allen Lazard and Marquez Valdes-Scantling are out injured, it's worth taking a shot on Tonyan for Thursday night action against the Cardinals.
9. T.J. Hockenson, Detroit Lions (vs Philadelphia Eagles)
- 2021 stats: 32 receptions, 311 yards, 2 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 77.1 (9th)
T.J. Hockenson is Jared Goff's best option in the passing game for Detroit. Their clash in Philadelphia, who have given up around 12 points per game to tight ends the last few weeks, could be what this Lions offense needs to notch their first win of the season.
10. Zac Ertz, Arizona Cardinals (vs Green Bay Packers)
- 2021 stats: 21 receptions, 255 yards, 3 touchdowns
- 2021 points: 64.9 (9th)
Ertz has looked rejuvenated in Cardinals red since getting traded from Philadelphia. Look for Kyle Murray to get him more and more involved as he becomes more familiar with the playbook.