It can be difficult finding a gym that fits your needs, luckily there are a variety of local gyms in the DMV that will help you break a sweat and stay fit. Whether your preferred workout is boxing, cycling, yoga, cardio or traditional weight-lifting, there's a place for every exercise-enthusiast in the nation's capital.
Here are the top fitness classes found around Washington, D.C.
Elevate Interval Fitness, 2428 14th St NW Washington, DC, 20009
- Columbia Heights
- Elevate offers personal training quality workouts in a group environment
SweatBox, 1612 U St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- U Street Corridor
- Sweatbox combines strength and cardio training to target specific areas of the body
- Some of the classes offered are Full throttle, push & pull, conditioning
SoulCycle, 1935 14th St NW Washington, DC 20009
- U Street Corridor
- SoulCycle is an experience that helps individuals emerge feelings stronger and inspired.
90’s, SoulSurvivor, Queens of Hip Hop classes are offered.
Barry’s Bootcamp, 1345 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Dupont Circle
- At Barry’s Bootcamp you will alternate bursts of anaerobic exercise to raise your metabolic rate and build lean muscle
- The Original HIIT workout, Full Body, Total Body are some of the most popular classes offered.
Urban Boxing, 1116 24th St NW, Washington, DC 20037
- Kickboxing, Jiu-jitsu, all level boxing
- Located one block from the NW Pennsylvania Ave & NW 24th Street bus stop
Urban Boxing combines high energy fitness and self-defense in a fun environment
Solid Core, 10245 Old Georgetown Rd, Bethesda, MD, 20814
- Be prepared to break down your slow-twitch muscle fibers within 50 minutes of slow and controlled resistance training
- Buns & guns, core30 and beginner classes are a few of the classes offered
BARRE3, 715 Duke St Alexandria, VA 22314
- Old Town
- BARRE3 is a full-body cardio and strength conditioning workout that will leave you feeling empowered from within
- There are several levels of classes offered including The Basics, Isometric Hold, Small Range Movements