Good morning. We are officially one day away from the 2019 NFL Draft.
Here is the latest Baltimore Ravens news.
1. General manager Eric DeCosta will walk into the Ravens' draft room Thursday night and hold the reins as he leads his first-ever NFL Draft. Working alongside Ozzie Newsome since 2004, DeCosta first envisioned himself as a general manager when he was just six-years-old. So, how has he been preparing for one of the biggest days of his life? Click here for some insight on DeCosta's road to GM.
2. Fans and experts have kept a close eye on potential wide receivers for the Ravens in this year's draft. Considering those prospects have yet to play a snap in the NFL, who can we compare them to that have? NFL.com's Lance Zierlein did the comparing for us.
D.K. Metcalf of Ole Miss most resembles Josh Gordon, Marquise Brown of Oklahoma resembles DeSean Jackson and Parris Campbell of Ohio State resembles Percy Harvin. Click here for the full list.
3. In AFC North news, the Steelers and Ben Roethlisberger are reportedly close to agreeing to a contract extension, according to sources of NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The extension would make him one of the highest paid players in the NFL, once again.
April 25-27: 2019 NFL Draft in Nashville, Tn.
May 3-6 or May 10-13: Potential three-day rookie mini camp
July 15: 4 p.m. deadline to get long-term deal done with designated franchise tag player
The 2019 NFL schedule is set! See the Baltimore Ravens defend the AFC North at M&T Bank Stadium this season. Get your tickets now at www.BaltimoreRavens.com/tickets.
MORE RAVENS NEWS:
- Stan the Man: Ravens exercise fifth-year option on Ronnie Stanley
- Ravens Roundup: 20 prospects linked to Baltimore at No. 22
- Giving Back: Bisciotti donates $100,000 to rebuilding historically black churches
- 2019 NFL Draft: Mock draft 21.0