We're three weeks away from the 2019 NFL Draft.
Here's the latest Baltimore Ravens news.
1. The Ravens are expecting Marshal Yanda to be back in purple and black in 2019. During Tuesday's pre-draft press conference, general manager Eric DeCosta said he would like to have Yanda around for years to come.
“We love Marshal,” DeCosta said. “We'd love to see Marshal continue to play for us for years. He's a great player that's still playing at a high level.”
The seven-time Pro Bowler is entering the final year of his contract.
2. Could a Mark Ingram-Josh Jacobs running back tandem be in the Ravens' future? NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport reported the Ravens were hosting Jacobs and Damien Harris this week, both products of Alabama. Several draft pundits have the Ravens taking Jacobs at No. 22. Ingram went to visit his fellow Alabama football alum ahead of the draft.
3. The Ravens landed at No. 13 on ESPN's post-free agency power rankings. ESPN's Ravens reporter Jamison Hensley's reasoning behind their placement was simple, "departures dent defense."
4. Mel Kiper and Todd McShay both have the Ravens taking a center in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft in their latest mock drafts. Kiper has the Ravens taking Texas A&M center Erik McCoy, while McShay has them picking N.C. State center Garrett Bradbury.
5. The NFL draft is just three weeks away and the Ravens will be hosting several events to get you in the spirit. The free events will happen on Day One and Day Three of the draft in the Baltimore area. Click here to learn more.
April 15: Voluntary OTAs may begin
April 19: Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets
April 25-27: 2019 NFL Draft in Nashville, Tn.
MORE RAVENS NEWS:
- Pre-Draft Press Conference: Four biggest takeaways
- Never Content: Robert Griffin III has sights set on being QB1 again
- Stepping Up: Harbaugh expects Young, Onwuasor to step up at ILB