Here is the latest Baltimore Ravens news to get your week started.
1. The Ravens took home the AFC North division title for the first time in five years in 2018, but Vegas is predicting a new leader in 2019. BetOnline.AG posted their gambling lines for all 32 teams' win totals and have the Ravens' over/under at eight wins and finishing third in the AFC North. The Browns top the list at nine wins, followed by the Steelers at 8.5. The Ravens' eight predicted wins have them ninth in the AFC.
2. Former linebacker C.J. Mosley made his first public comments on Friday since signing with the Jets in free agency, and it's clear he will be bringing his leadership from the Ravens over to the Jets.
“You’re calling the plays out, you’re the mike, so you’re definitely the quarterback,” Mosley said via the Ravens website. “Not to throw any shade or disrespect to the players that’ve been here. But when you get paid that kind of money and get put on that pedestal, you know what kind of position you’re in. Lucky for me, I might change teams, I might change cities, but I’m still the same player. I’m excited to prove to my new teammates and my new staff and fans that I’m ready to come out here and win.”
3. There's a new currency in Baltimore thanks to safeties Earl Thomas and Tony Jefferson, aka Thomas Jefferson.
April 15: Voluntary OTAs may begin
April 19: Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets
April 25-27: 2019 NFL Draft in Nashville, Tn.
MORE RAVENS NEWS:
- Roll Tide: Ravens' former Alabama stars root for Virginia in Final Four
- Mock Draft Roundup: Could the Ravens be taking a center in first round?
- Seth Roberts: Ravens signed former Oakland WR