Every year Madden rolls out a new list of features to make each year's game better than the last. Madden 21 with Lamar Jackson on the cover is no different.
Here is a detailed list of some new features, game modes, and mechanics that Madden fans everywhere will see in the upcoming video game.
"Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame" is a playable documentary career campaign where players create a quarterback, halfback or wide receiver and play through their rise to fame with experiences in high school and college, at the NFL Combine and NFL Draft, as well as in the league.
We all know the path that Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson, who's the Madden 21 cover athlete, traveled to become one of the most electrifying players in the NFL. Now it's your turn.
Madden 21 has also implemented a multitude of on-field gameplay changes that make for an even more accurate gaming experience.
- Improved ball-carrier mechanics for all-out control in the running back and receiver positions
- Enhanced D-Line mechanics that add a new control to make the pass rush positions more responsive, and fun to play
- Realistic Open-Field Tackling allows for clutch defensive stops
- New player-controlled celebrations after each game-changing play
- Outside of all the new control players will have in-game, some of the biggest changes will arrive in the overall authenticity and presentation with new on-field camera shots and improved player awareness of their positioning and surroundings on the field
Stay tuned to NBC Sports Washington for the latest updates on Madden 21
Stay connected to the Capitals and Wizards with the MyTeams app. Click here to download for comprehensive coverage of your teams.
MORE RAVENS NEWS: