Get off your couch, clear a space, and get to working out.
We know it’s not easy, even 14-year NFL veteran, Vernon Davis admits the struggle is real.
And while the retired Redskin is visiting the fridge more often (like all of us), and his screen time has gone up a good 30-40 percent (like all of us), Davis can’t stress enough how important it is to stay active for your mental sanity, or your families.
Just four days a week is all you need, here are some of his favorite moves! Let’s do this, together!
The moves - be sure to finish and start with a stretch. And then:
- jump squats - 3 rounds, 20 reps.
- single-leg squats - 3 rounds, 15 reps (each leg).
-push-ups - 3 rounds, 10 each (single-arm if you can)
- seated in-and-outs - 3 rounds, 20 reps
- single-leg elbow-to-knee - 3 rounds, 12 reps (each side)
Davis and I show you how to do all the moves in the video above. Send us your tips @nbcswashington on Twitter to staying active and good luck!
Stay connected to the Capitals and Wizards with the MyTeams app. Click here to download for comprehensive coverage of your teams.
MORE REDSKINS NEWS
- All-Time challenge: 'Skins ask fans
- No. 2 pick: Redskins could trade down
- Rankings: Which signings will contribute?