For most humans, a workout on the treadmill consists of the following steps:
1) Get on with plans of running at a high speed for a long time.
2) Realize three minutes in that you have no interest in running either at a high speed or for a long time because running on a treadmill is really one of the more awful things you can subject yourself to on this planet.
3) Get off.
On Friday, though, Derrius Guice shared something on Twitter that shows his attitude toward the treadmill is very different from most humans.
LOOK. AT. THIS. DAMN. VIDEO:
Friday’s🔥 pic.twitter.com/CrnMB6TbRO— 2️⃣9️⃣ (@DhaSickest) February 22, 2019
Judging by the speed and tilt of the machine, the Redskins' second-year RB turned every setting on that thing to its maximum number. Even the obnoxious overachievers at your gym don't have the courage to go above level 8.
Honestly, he's going so hard that you almost feel bad for the treadmill. Someone get that treadmill into an ice bath ASAP.
Earlier this week, Guice provided an update on his comeback from a torn ACL, saying he's still "strong as an ox" and "getting it back." If this is what it looks like when he's "getting it back," what's it going to be like when he's fully gotten it back?
MORE REDSKINS NEWS
- 'Strong As An Ox': Guice gives recovery update
- Landon to DC?: JP says don't expect it
- Mock Draft Roundup: A non-Murray QB is emerging