The Redskins’ unofficial depth chart for Week 2 does not feature many significant changes. In fact, there weren’t any on offense. But there were a couple on special teams and a handful on defense. Among them:
• With strong safety Duke Ihenacho (wrist) on season-ending injured reserve, special teams ace Trenton Robinson is now listed as the starter. Robinson replaced Ihenacho during last week’s loss to Miami.
• Jeron Johnson, meantime, is listed as Robinson’s backup. Johnson signed a two-year free agent contract with the Redskins in March after spending four seasons as a reserve with the Legion of Boom.
• With Chris Culliver serving a one-game suspension, the starting corners are DeAngelo Hall and Bashaud Breeland. Breeland was suspended last week. David Amerson is listed as Breeland’s backup, while Justin Rogers, who is battling plantar fasciitis, is Hall’s backup.
• New cornerback Will Blackmon is not yet listed on the depth chart.
• Rashad Ross is now listed among the potential kickoff returners, along with Chris Thompson, Andre Roberts and Jamison Crowder. Thompson was the returner last week, though Coach Jay Gruden mentioned on Monday that Ross might get a shot.
• Dustin Hopkins, of course, is listed as the kicker.
• Rookie Kyshoen Jarrett has been promoted to backup free safety behind Dashon Goldson. Last week, Jarrett was the third stringer between Goldson and Robinson, who is comfortable at both safety spots.
• Although Crowder returned both punts last week against the Dolphins, he had been listed as Roberts’ backup. The rookie is now listed as the first string punt returner.
• And, since I know someone out there is wondering, yes, Robert Griffin III remains listed as the third string quarterback.