Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, April 27, 11 days before the NFL draft.
Here are our five most popular posts from the week that was.
1. Redskins' LB Brian Orakpo encouraged by scheme tweaks—The linebacker said that the players would have to “worry about being robots” and that the defense is going to “create havoc”.
2. Redskins workouts to start phase two—The Redskins are going to starting running actual football plays under Jay Gruden starting this week.
3. Will offense change under Jay Gruden? RGIII won't say—With a new head coach got where he is on the offensive side of things, there are bound to be changes in the offence. Robert Griffin III was very non-specific when the talked about it.
4. CSN Mock Draft 9.0: Redskins go offense or defense?—The answer is both but you’re going to have to go to the page to check out Ben Standig’s latest, which goes two rounds plus two picks.
5. Five players the Redskins should hope slide down in the draft—The draft is always unpredictable and the Redskins could have a real gem fall into their laps in the second round.
The best of the rest from the week:
- Foles on DeSean: 'great teammate'
- Redskins view DeSean Jackson as their first-round pick
- Some players paid well for "voluntary" workouts
- Can Ben Kotwica give the special teams a kick in the pants?
- Jackson: Games vs. Eagles will be “something special”
- Who will return punts and kickoffs for the Redskins?
- Redskins release full 2014 slate
- Schedule Release: Predicting the Redskins' 2014 games
- Who will assume Fletcher's leadership role on the Redskins?
- A guard for the Redskins at 34?
- CSN's Redskins draft board: Defensive line
- 5 pivotal 2014 Redskins games
- Is Amerson ready to go?
- RG3 disputes being "benched" last season
- Draft Chatter: Where do mock drafts go wrong?