Here are 10 plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 116-98 loss to the Atlanta Hawks in Game 3 of their first round playoff series on Saturday night that are worth revisiting...
1. The Hawks did just about everything right in Game 3 to finally get on the board and make it a 2-1 series. But early on they had a play that a lot of Wizards fans laughed at on Twitter.
Paul Millsap saved the ball, but accidentally threw it right to Dwight Howard, who was also out of bounds. Howard didn't really make an effort to get inbounds, either:
2. Late in the first quarter, John Wall started looking like himself. On this play he pulled the ball behind his back and then threw down a massive left-handed slam. Twitter went nuts with this one:
3. Wall finished with 29 points. Three of them came just moments after the dunk with this buzzer-beater to end the first quarter:
4. Markieff Morris had a quiet night overall with just nine points in 29 minutes, but this steal and layup was nice:
5. Wall continued making impressive highlights throughout the game. On this one he split two defenders to knock down a ridiculous circus shot:
6. Yeah, for the Wizards it was all about Wall. He didn't get much help from his teammates. Here Wall hits an and-1 jumper and gets hit in the head by Dennis Schroder in the process. Wall had some words for Schroder afterwards:
7. This was probably the lowest moment for the Wizards. Otto Porter, who has struggled this series, took a shot on a hard screen and left the game with a strained neck. Not good:
8. Here's more from Wall. This is another insanely athletic and-1 on a fastbreak:
9. Rookie Tomas Satoransky got some run and pulled off a nifty pass to set up Marcin Gortat. He threw the ball between Howard's legs:
10. Bradley Beal had another off night. He scored just 12 points on 6-of-20 from the field. On this play he missed a shot, but then tipped it in himself. Nice second effort:
This was an ugly one for the Wizards. Game 4 on Monday can't come soon enough.