Here are five plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' loss to the Miami Heat on Monday night that are worth revisiting...
1. Neither the Heat or Wizards got off to a great start offensively in the opening minutes on Monday, but the Wizards did show a spark on this play when Markieff Morris threw a football pass to John Wall over half the length of the court. Wall caught the Heat hesitating on their way back to defense and made them pay:
2. Wall had 30 points and eight assists on the night with one of his dimes coming on this play. It was of the no-look variety and it was capped by a nice and-1 layup by Otto Porter:
3. Bradley Beal had 29 points in the loss, including two on this dunk set up by a nice steal:
— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 13, 2016
4. Kelly Oubre, Jr. is making a habit of these. For the third straight game he turned a steal into an unassisted bucket on the other end. This time it was an emphatic slam:
5. Tempers flared between the Heat and Wizards after a loose ball in the key resulted in Oubre and Goran Dragic getting tangled up. Words were exchanged, but no real fight broke out:
[RELATED: Takeaways from Wizards' letdown vs. Heat]