The Wizards lost a tough one to the Orlando Magic on Tuesday night at the Verizon Center, a game that featured John Wall setting a new career-high with 52 points but the Wizards ultimately losing to a sub-.500 team. It was another defeat for Washington, but there were plenty of entertaining plays along the way.
Here are the five moments worth revisiting from the Wizards' loss...
1. Wall set a career-high in scoring, but he still found time to set up his teammates like he always does:
2. Marcin Gortat looked great on that first play. On this one, he just had to laugh after falling and having the basketball bounce up and hit him square in the face:
3. Wall used a clever stop-and-go to get to the hoop for this layup in the second half:
— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 7, 2016
4. A steal let Magic forward Aaron Gordon get out wide open on the fastbreak and he did what he does best:
5. Wall tied his previous career-high of 47 points with this and-1 layup. He then knocked down the free throw to set a new personal best:
[RELATED: WIZARDS SEND ROOKIE MCCLELLAN TO D-LEAGUE]