Here are five plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 107-102 win over the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday night at the Verizon Center that are worth revisiting...
1. Marcin Gortat has received a lot of attention this season for his rebounding, but on this play it was his passing that stood out. The Polish Machine relayed the ball to Markieff Morris, who proceeded to dunk despite having Greg Monroe all over him:
2. That wasn't Morris' only dunk of the game. He also threw this one down on a beautiful pass by John Wall. Wall showed off his dribbling skills before finding Morris cutting to the rim:
3. Wall had just two points in the first half despite finishing with 18 on the night. One of the shots that got him going was this circus shot in the lane:
— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 27, 2016
4. Monday was a physical game between the Wizards and Bucks and that tone wasn't limited to plays on the court. Wizards assistant Sidney Lowe took a hard hit from Giannis Antetokounmpo during the fourth quarter while watching from the bench:
5. Otto Porter finished with a game-high 32 points on 13 shots, including five threes, none of them bigger than this one with 49 seconds left. Watch the extra pass made by Bradley Beal to set it up: