Here are five plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 123-113 win over the Denver Nuggets at the Pepsi Center on Wednesday night that are worth revisiting...
1. John Wall had another brilliant game for the Wizards, this time with 30 points on 12-of-19 shooting and 10 assists in 35 minutes.
One of his best highlights came on this sequence where he blew past the Nuggets' defense to finish with a tough and-1 in traffic:
2. Bojan Bogdanovic came out hot with eight points in his first six minutes, including two on this play where he stole the ball then took it all the way for a layup. The fake he did before laying it in was impressive:
3. Here's another steal and dunk. This was from Otto Porter, who finished with 22 poitns on 10-of-15 shooting:
— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) March 9, 2017
4. Back to Wall. This may have been the best play of the game. Wall got to the lane and threw down a big dunk with his left hand:
5. That was the best play, but this is the one everyone will be talking about. Late in the fourth quarter Markieff Morris was ejected for kicking Mason Plumlee in the groin:
Ouch. That's gotta hurt.