Here are five plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 109-99 win over the Charlotte Hornets on Monday night that are worth revisiting...
1. John Wall came out hot once again on Monday night, scoring 15 points in his first 14 minutes on 7-of-9 shooting. Two of those points came on this play, which might have been the highlight of the night.
Wall first stole a pass, then took it all the way for a tough and-1 layup:https://twitter.com/CSNWizards/status/823690330788823041
2. Kelly Oubre, Jr. also had a big night with 10 points on 4-of-5 shooting. One of his shots was this dunk to beat the buzzer at the end of the first quarter:
3. Bradley Beal had an MRI on his left knee before Monday's game, but ended up having a solid night with 18 points, five rebounds and four assists. Here's one of his assists, which set up a Markieff Morris dunk:
4. Beal entered the game having missed 19 straight three-pointers. He missed his first one, but then broke the streak on this play:
Beal ended the game with four total makes from three. Two of them were back-to-back in the third quarter:
— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) January 24, 2017
5. Finally, here's Oubre doing what he does best: stealing a pass and finishing with a big dunk on the other end: