Here are five plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 111-105 win over the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night at the Verizon Center that are worth revisiting...
1. Before we get to the actual game, let's go back to some moments from the broadcast that brought some laughs at Wizards Insider J. Michael's expense. CSN Wizards reporter Chris Miller gave J. a hard time both in pregame and during the first half.
First, here's C-Mills confronting and then grappling J. during Wizards Gametime:
Then there was Chris, along with play-by-play announcer Steve Buckhantz and color commentator Phil Chenier, breaking down J.'s slow trot to the press area for his in-game TV hit:
Okay, here's one from the game itself. Markieff Morris had what appeared to be an all-ball block on Myles Turner called a foul and he just couldn't believe it:
— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 29, 2016
2. Those moments were fun, but this one wasn't. Bradley Beal suffered a sprained right ankle late in the first quarter and later had to leave the game for good. As you will see in the replay, he's lucky it wasn't worse:
3. John Wall did it all on Wednesday night and fell just one assist short of a triple-double. He had 11 rebounds, including this one that he quickly turned into three points:
4. Otto Porter had a big three late in the Wizards' win over the Bucks on Monday. He did the same against the Pacers, this time on a pass by Kelly Oubre, Jr.:
5. This play by Wall helped seal the victory. He first split two Pacers defenders, then took it all the way to the hoop for a tough layup with 39 seconds left:
[RELATED: The 10 most memorable NBA jerseys since 2000]