Here are five plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 107-94 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday night that are worth revisiting...
1. Bradley Beal had another huge night with 27 points (11-of-16 FG) and a season-high six rebounds. Two of those points came early in the first quarter on a dunk where the Pelicans just completely lost sight of him. Beal had a clear lane to the rim and slammed it home:
2. It wasn't long after that when Beal had another dunk. This one was with two-hands and with a bit more emphasis:
3. Those were nice, but this was the dunk of the night. John Wall drove the lane and threw it down over and around Anthony Davis, who is one of the NBA's best shot blockers:
Let's take another look at that. Notice Wall told the crowd in New Orleans to quiet down after slamming it home:
4. Okay, one more dunk. This one was by Jason Smith and it had play-by-play man Steve Buckhantz quite excited:
5. This last highlight is Wall once again beating a buzzer and making it look easy along the way. He dropped in a nice midrange jumper from the top of the key in the closing moments of the first half:
Okay, now for some internet courtesty of our @CSNWizards Twitter account.
Beal hit a big fourth quarter shot and on his way back on defense gave a shrug, perhaps to the Wizards' bench. Whomever it was to, it was funny:
"Hey Brad, why are the Wizards suddenly dominating everyone who steps in their way."— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) January 29, 2017
We also had some fun with Wall's poster dunk. CSN's graphics guru Mike Farrell came up with this one, putting Wall and Davis on an actual poster:
We're done with the memes. But there were two moments in our pre- and postgame shows worth sharing. First, here is Wizards Insider J. Michael getting in a pretty good shot at Wizards reporter Chris Miller, who loves DeMarcus Cousins:
And here is Miller getting J. back with a bit about his bright red shirt:
Another fun night in the world of the Wizards.