The June 20 NBA Draft is becoming ever so close, and we've reached our third and final simulation of Wizards draft night.
So far in the first two, Washington has taken Jaxson Hayes and then Jarrett Culver, who shockingly fell to No. 9 last week.
As for this week, here's how the first eight draft selections went:
1. New Orleans - Zion Williamson, PF, Duke
2. Memphis - Ja Morant, PG, Murray State
3. New York - RJ Barrett, SG, Duke
4. New Orleans - De'Andre Hunter, SF, Virginia
5. Cleveland - Jarrett Culver, SG, Texas Tech
6. Phoenix - Coby White, SG, UNC
7. Chicago - Darius Garland, PG, Vanderbilt
8. Atlanta - Jaxson Hayes, C, Texas
The big name still available here is Cam Reddish, and you take him if he's there.
Coming into this past season at Duke, Reddish was another incredibly hyped prospect, but was mainly underwhelming in his only year with the Blue Devils.
Pre-draft workouts are where players of Reddish's skillset tend to thrive and he's given the league a chance to see what he's capable of, garnering plenty of Paul George comparisons.
Reddish's 6-8 frame and a multitude of skills on the offensive side would be an instant shot of adrenaline to the Wizards' lineup this fall.
If he's on the board at nine, the organization and fanbase both should be more than happy to hear his name called by commissioner Adam Silver.
MORE WIZARDS NEWS: