Here are five plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 125-124 double overtime win over the Boston Celtics that are worth revisiting...
1. This recap of the game is going to feature a lot of Bradley Beal, as the Wizards' All-Star shooting guard went off for 34 points, nine assists, seven rebounds, two steals and a block. Yeah, he did it all.
Beal's night was full of tough finishes at the rim, including this one where he sank the layup through contact. It was all set up by a sick hesitation move:
Beal played a season-high 47 minutes and was a huge reason why the Wizards won this game.
PODCAST: WES UNSELD SHARES NBA TITLE MEMORIES2.
2. Beal ended up scoring 16 points in the third quarter alone. On this play he got Celtics big man Aron Baynes all alone in the corner and took advantage with a crossover and up-and-under layup:
3. Here's another mismatch. This time Beal drew Greg Monroe and made him pay. He had Monroe all sorts of off-balance:
Beal had Monroe doing the tango pic.twitter.com/wt7mudjvwI— The Crossover (@TheCrossover) March 15, 2018
4. There were others that pitched in, including Tomas Satoransky. Though he had a modest 10 points and six assists, this was a big shot. The patience and clock awareness was impressive:
RELATED: LATEST NBA POWER RANKINGS
5. This was the play of the game. The Wizards were down three in the closing seconds of regulation when Jodie Meeks (eight points) knocked down a shot from the corner to force the extra period.
It was a huge shot by Meeks and a great play by Otto Porter (18 points, 11 rebounds) to set it up:
Jodie Meeks hits the wide-open 3-pointer and we've got OT in Boston.pic.twitter.com/ei4aNpvibQ— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) March 15, 2018
As Beal noted afterwards, some players may have gone for the layup but Porter had the presence of mind to make the extra pass for three.
Even though the Celtics were missing many of their regulars, this was a big win on the road for the Wizards. Up next is an important matchup with the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night.
NBC Sports Washington is on Apple News. Favorite us!