Here are the five best plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 109-91 win over the Detroit Pistons on Friday night...
1. Before the game even started, there was a great moment on our pregame show Wizards GameTime. Rapper DJ Kool joined the show ahead of go-go night and did his famous 'let me clear my throat' line upon Julie Donaldson's request:
2. Once the game tipped, it was all about Markieff Morris. The Wizards forward dropped in a season-high 23 points with seven rebounds and two blocks.
Morris hit his first three shots, including this three in the first quarter:
3. Bradley Beal was held to 10 points on 4-for-11 shooting as he got adjusted to goggles and had to deal with Avery Bradley, one of the stingiest defenders in the NBA, all night.
Beal still had his moments, however, including this steal and layup where he got the best of Bradley:
4. Morris didn't slow down throughout the game. Here he is throwing down a dunk on the fastbreak:
Markieff Morris slams it home on the fastbreak. pic.twitter.com/gCxfw7fcQD— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 2, 2017
5. Tomas Satoransky was one of the stars of the night. He had a career-high 17 points with four assists and a steal. He got the points on this play, though the best part of it was Beal's block to get it started:
Here's a bonus highlight. Satoransky came out of nowhere to grab an offensive rebound and cash it in for two points:
Okay, one more bonus. The Wizards announced their G-League affiliate name and revealed the logos. Say hello to the Capital City Go-Go. You can see their logos in this GIF:
The Wizards took out a good team in the Detroit Pistons. Up next is a long road trip out west.