Here are the five best plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 109-99 win over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night...
1. This one started out with some huge dunks for the Wizards, the first by Marcin Gortat who only scored four points on the night but did have eight rebounds, three assists and a steal.
He ran a pick-and-roll with Otto Porter and finished with a big-time slam:
Marcin Gortat throws the hammer down. pic.twitter.com/0f93RwN9IV— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 8, 2017
2. Porter ended up with a dunk of his own and, man, was it something. This may have been the best dunk of Porter's career. He dunked all over Marquese Chriss:
Porter also finished with only four points and shot just 2-for-9 from the field.
[RELATED: BEAL'S ENCORE WAS ANOTHER GREAT GAME]
3. The Wizards won despite Porter and Gortat struggling on offense in large part due to the performance of Bradley Beal. He filled the void with 34 points in 36 minutes on 13-for-22 from the field.
In this play, he beats the buzzer to end the third quarter:
4. This shot by Beal essentially sealed the win, so Steve Buckhantz gave it the 'dagger' treatment:
5. The Wizards provided some laughs both before and after the game.
During pregame they danced in their warmups:
And after John Wall had some fun with Beal during his walkoff interview with NBC Sports Washington:
It was a fun night for the Wizards in Phoenix.
[RELATED: LATEST NBA POWER RANKINGS]