Watch as the Bulls take on theTrail Blazers tonight on CSN and streaming live on CSNChicago.com. Coverage begins at 6:30 p.m. with Bulls Pregame Live. Then stick around after the final buzzer to watch Bulls Postgame Live for highlights and analysis.
Click here to watch the game or download the NBC Sports App, your home for live streaming coverage of the Bulls.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH
1. Bouncing back. The Bulls have lost eight games this season, their latest coming Saturday against the Mavericks. Entering Monday's game against the Blazers, the Bulls are 5-2 following a loss. Portland enters the game having won two straight after losing five of six, including one at home to the Bulls on Nov. 15.
2. A rested Dwyane Wade. Wade did not travel with the team to Dallas on Saturday, meaning he should be well-rested to take on the Blazers. In that November game Wade scored 19 points on 8-for-18 shooting and added five rebounds and five assists. Wade has sat out one other game this year - Nov. 20 in LA - and responded the following game with 22 points against the Nuggets.
3. An excellent back court. Had it not been for Russell Westbrook and James Harden tearing up the league, we'd likely be talking more about the work Damian Lillard is doing. The point guard is averaging 27.8 points (sixth in the league) on a career-best 46.3 percent from the field, and he's making 2.5 triples per game. C.J. McCollum, his backcourt mate, is also having a career year with averages of 21.9 points on 46.5 percent shooting and 3.7 assists. The Bulls will have their hands full.
4. Jimmy Butler's streak. With 26 points against the Mavericks on Saturday, Jimmy Butler has now score 20 or more points in 13 straight games. That's a career-best mark for him, and in last month's win over the Blazers he scored 27 points with 12 boards and five assists in the win. The Bulls will need that again against a Portland team looking for revenge.
5. Chicago Bulls Charities Night. Throughout the game CSN will be highlighting the work that Bulls players and coaches do throughout the Chicago community. Last year alone the team was part of 200 programs that the team said impacted "more than 87,000 Chicagoans." Learn more about the event here.
[SHOP: Gear up, Bulls fans!]
- Check out the latest stats and standings to make sure you’re ready for action
- Channel Finder: Make sure you know where to watch
- NBC Sports App FAQ: All your questions answered
- Latest on the Bulls: All of the most recent news and notes
- See what Bulls fans are talking about before, during and after the game with Bulls Pulse