Matthew Dellavedova came up big in Game 2, especially on game-winning sequence (video)
With the Cavaliers trailing the Warriors by one and 10 seconds left, James Jones missed a 3-pointer. Six players scrapped in the paint for the rebound.
- LeBron James (Cleveland): 6-foot-8, 250 pounds
- Tristan Thompson(Cleveland): 6-foot-9, 238 pounds
- Draymond Green (Golden State): 6-foot-7, 230 pounds
- Harrison Barnes (Golden State): 6-foot-8, 225 pounds
- Andre Iguodala (Golden State): 6-foot-6, 215 pounds
- Matthew Dellavedova (Cleveland): 6-foot-4, 200 pounds
Who got it? Dellavedova – giving up 2-5 inches and 15-50 pounds – of course. He also drew a foul and hit what would be the game-winning free throws in the Cavaliers’ Game 2 win.
It was the biggest of many key plays by Dellavedova, who started for the injured Kyrie Irving.
Dellavedova shot 3-for-10 and committed six turnovers, but he helped at the right times. When you’re playing with LeBron, that’s enough.