NASCAR America at 5 p.m. ET: Scan All, Monster Energy extends sponsorship
Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 5-6 p.m. ET on NBCSN and looks at the news that Monster Energy will continue to sponsor the Cup Series in 2019 and the possibility that restrictor plates will be used in next month’s All-Star Race.
Carolyn Manno hosts with Dale Jarrett from Stamford, Connecticut. Kyle Petty, Landon Cassill and Nate Ryan join them from Charlotte from around the Big Oak Table.
On today’s show:
· Dale Earnhardt Jr. weighs in on pits guns, fist bumps and other news coming out of the weekend at Texas in today’s “Dale Jr. Download.”
· Tuesday’s Scan All tradition gets even bigger with a special three-part series from Texas. Hard hits, the Big One and the battle between two of NASCAR’s best – Kyle Busch & Kevin Harvick.
· Monster Energy has signed on to be NASCAR’s title sponsor through 2019. Our analysts take a look at the big picture and what this means for the sport.
· Greg Zipadelli, Competition Director for Stewart-Haas Racing, sits down with our Kelli Stavast and talks about the trials and tribulations of the team’s change to Ford last season and how that contributed to their hot start this year.
· The Xfinity Series first Dash 4 Cash race is coming up this weekend. We will hear from all four competitors and discuss what winning the cash does for these teams & drivers.
If you can’t catch today’s show on TV, watch it online at http:/nascarstream.nbcsports.com. If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.