PHT Morning Skate: Grittiest interview ever; Why so many fired coaches?
Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The interview of the year: Gritty. (TIME)
• They’re dropping like flies these days. Why are so many coaches getting canned? (ESPN)
• The Hitchcock Grind is in full effect in Edmonton. (TSN.ca)
• The story of a sign that led to a life-saving kidney donation. (Penguins.com)
• Comparing Elias Pettersson to The Great One? Starting comparing him to The Great 8 instead. (Pass it to Bulis)
• Who would have predicted Max Domi having one of the best seasons (so far) in modern Montreal Canadiens history? (Eyes on the Prize)
• A breakdown of Jeremy Collition’s first two weeks behind the bench in Chicago. (The Point)
• Kyle Connor is turning into a driver for the Winnipeg Jets. (Sportsnet)
• Nolan Patrick is not a bust. (Broad Street Hockey)
• The Golden Knights need a fix. It won’t be simple, but they need it done. (The Sin Bin)
• Doug Armstrong wants you to temper your expectations regarding coaching. (St. Louis Game Time)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!