DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry talk trash at each other during interview (video)
The Raptors are feeling good.
They’ve won 7-of-10. DeMarre Carroll is back from injury. Jonas Valanciunas is expected to return tonight.
So, DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry had a little fun when Lowry joined the media interviewing DeRozan, using a glass bottle as a microphone.
- DeRozan: "…You really just go out there and play and do what you know you can do, and that’s just be aggressive and the chips fall where they may.”
- Lowry: “Like potato chips?”
- Reporter: “Obviously, DeMar, you’ve always been able to score, but the fact that your field-goal percentage in this last stretch has been higher, what’s the reasoning for that would you say?”
- Lowry: “Because he’s not shooting that many shots.”
- DeRozan: [irritated face] [side eye toward Lowry] “At least I can get my shot off whenever I want.”
- Lowry: “After 38 pump fakes”
- DeRozan: [laughs as hysterically as the claim is true]