NBA All-Star Three-Point contest participants announced: Curry, Harden, Bosh, more
One day after tying his personal best mark for three-pointers made in a game, Steph Curry has been officially given the opportunity to defend his title at the Foot Locker Three-Point Contest on Saturday, February 13 in Toronto.
Curry won the competition last year in New York, and on Thursday night, the NBA announced the rest of the participants. The complete list is as follows:
- Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns)
- Chris Bosh (Miami Heat)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- James Harden (Houston Rockets)
- Kyle Lowry (Toronto Raptors)
- Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks)
- J.J. Redick (Los Angeles Clippers)
- Klay Thompson (Golden State Warriors)
It’s difficult to see anyone beating Curry, but it’s an intriguing field. Booker is the youngest participant in the history of the competition, and he’s been a bright spot for an otherwise disastrous Suns season. It’s also cool to see Bosh participate in Toronto (where he played the first seven years of his career) after the scare last season with blood clots in his lungs that cut short his season and threatened his long-term health.