2026 World Cup qualification hub: Schedule, results, standings, qualified teams
The 2026 World Cup is coming to North America with an expanded field, as the United States, Canada, and Mexico will host and participate in the 23rd edition of the most celebrated tournament in the world.
This page will serve as the home for every bit of news you can use for the 2026 World Cup, with links to format, confederations’ qualification tables, qualified teams, and much more.
[ MORE: USMNT in 2023 — schedule, results, more ]
Argentina will look to defend its title come 2026, and is off to a strong start as CONMEBOL joins the Asian Football Confederation in starting World Cup qualification early, with Africa joining them in kicking off the fun.
It’ll then be a half-year before other confederations enter the fray, and Europe is still almost a year-and-a-half away from beginning its journey to the the 2026 World Cup in North America.
2026 World Cup qualification pages — Schedules, results, tables
- South America (CONMEBOL) — Started September 2023
- Asia (AFC) — Started October 2023
- Africa (CAF) — Begins November 2023
- North and Central America (CONCACAF) — Begins March 2024
- Oceania (OFC) — Begins September 2024
- Europe (UEFA) — Begins March 2025